Currently 10 pages/sides, either black and white or color are free. Documents are one sided.
Click here to wirelessly print.
Need to print something? Now you can email or upload your print job to our public printer and pick them up while the library is open. Print jobs are held on our system for 7 days so you do not have to pick up your print job on the day you send it to our printer.
There are a few ways to send a document or photo to our printer.
If you are using a computer:
- The easiest way is to go to this website and upload the documents to our printer and follow the onscreen instructions. Please note that you do not have to type in your library card where it states “User Name/Card Number.” You can type in your first name, your last name, or you can use a pseudonym.
- You may also email the documents to the printer.
- If you would like black & white prints, use this email: email@example.com
- If you would like color prints, use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using a phone or tablet:
- The easiest way is to email the documents to the printer using the email addresses noted above.
- There is also an app for both iOS & Android devices. Please click here for instructions. The app is made by ePRINTit, and it is called Public Print Locations. The app can be downloaded from:
Printers on Public Computers
Currently 10 pages/sides of printing, either black and white or color are free. Any additional pages is $0.15/page or side for B&W or color. Double sided printing is available. A library card or printable guest pass is necessary in order to print from the library’s computers. See a Reference librarian on the second floor for assistance.
(*Please note- Page equals side. A double sided document would count as 2 pages or $0.30*)
A scanner is available for public use. It is available to scan letter, legal size and oversized documents in:
- Black and white, grayscale, or color
- Searchable PDF
- Standard, high quality and photo quality
- Word document format
The scan may be saved via a USB drive, emailed or uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive.
The Charging Station has 8 drawers with 3 different cables in each ( lightning, micro-usb and USB-C). It charges smart phones and tablets. Each drawer is locked and retrieved safely and securely with an individual user created pin, and charges at 2% every minute. It is located on the second floor by the Reference Desk copier.
The library has two black and white copiers available for public use. One on each floor of the library. Both copiers will only accept cash. Each copy costs $0.15.
The library has a microfilm machine available for public use. Pages can be printed, saved to a USB drive or emailed. Each page printed costs $0.15. Please see the Reference Desk for more information and assistance.